...Especially when packing up your entire life for the next 3 months! I thought packing up for the dorms was tough, but there's no limit to how much you can bring there (otherwise I would be breaking the bank to pay off all the overweight/oversized baggage fees!). Over the past couple days my scale and I have become quite close as I found myself time and again stepping onto the scale with my suitcase, praying it would be less than 50 pounds. That suitcase along with my carry-on and backpack (which are both absolutely stuffed) will hopefully contain everything I need and more for my quarter abroad...but trimming it to less than 50 pounds was no easy task!
On that note, welcome to my blog. I have titled it "Una Mirada de Granada" ("A Look at Granada" for those of you that never took Spanish)...giving you a look through my eyes at Granada, the rest of Spain, and wherever else my travels take me. I thought I would jump on the blog bandwagon though I've never considered myself to be much of a blogger before, but I am excited to share with you my experiences while abroad in this way. It's the night before I leave...scheduled takeoff from SFO is 8:55 AM, I have a layover in Newark and then I am on my way to Barcelona where I will arrive the following day (Monday) at 9:15 AM! And so my adventure begins...
Also, many of you have asked for my address so here it is:
C/Manuel de Falla 1, 4°B
18005 Granada, EspaƱa
I do love mail so feel free to make use of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment